samedi 30 juillet 2011

Une voiture m'a raconté written and illustrated by Alain grée.






















Alain Grée is a fantastic illustrator. Its rich color palette always impresses me.
it's good to see that he influences many illustrators of today which I am one.
His drawings are always lovely, I'm very appreciative because I don't know if you knew that but Alain Gree lives on a sailboat !!!
Can you imagine???? This book was drawn on his boat where he lives with his wife ! What a life ! The sea is his passion.

Don't worry !!! His biography is coming soon ! :)
I first wanted to tell you about The Provensens because Alain Grée was influenced by Alice and Martin! Yes, he is :)



Enjoy these photos and if you're interested by this book, you can buy it on Etsy here :


http://www.etsy.com/listing/78807124/une-voiture-ma-raconte-by-alain-gree

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Karel en mienet written by Mariejte Witteveen and illustrated by Eddy Dukkers, circa 1950.

Karel en mienet is one of my favorite illustrated book. I'm still looking for Karel en mienet 2, if you have it and...